Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Introduction


The designers I chose hold a special place in my heart and most are in my wardrobe. Ferragamo, Lanvin, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, and Prada are designers that I have loved for a very long time, I remember always browsing their collections online or in the stores in awe of the beauty and simplicity that each designers encompasses.
My first thought when I think of Ferragamo is his beautiful shoes that are made exquisitely, when I was little I used to always go into my moms closet and try on her Ferragamo pumps. I attribute this to one of my first memories of falling in love with fashion, I could not wait to grow up and be able to have a pair of these shoes for myself.
I don’t even know where to start when it comes to Lanvin I love the sophistication that every piece has. Lanvin is known for being elegant and classy, something that I feel is sometimes lost in fashion today. My goal in life is to one day own something from Lanvin, on my tight budget that seems very far away from now but the second I can afford something I will be buying a beautiful Lanvin felt hat.
Michael Kors hands down has the best perfume I have ever used; I have been using Michael by Michael Kors for I don’t know how many years. I also love his shoes and handbags, I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford his shoes and handbags and love each and every one of them. His shoes are comfortable and his handbags are beautiful, his handbags are reasonable priced, it allows me to be able to carry a well-made attractive bag without breaking the bank.
Marc Jacobs is my favorite designer I love his clothes and his bags, his all around style is exactly up my alley.  When I put on my Marc Jacobs jacket and my black chain purse I automatically feel beautiful and stylish. His designs are edgy and forward thinking, but they still stay classy and timeless.
Prada Straw pumps sit in my closet in their beautiful box waiting for spring to come around again. These shoes are so beautiful that I only let myself wear them a couple times a season, if I could I would frame them and hang them on my wall. For this reason I have picked Prada as one of my designers, just one pair of shoes has made me fall madly in love with Prada.
All of these designers make me smile when I think of their beauty and elegance. I appreciate the works of these designers and cant wait to learn more about each one of them in this project. If any project was made for me, it would be this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment